Monday, August 6, 2012

A moment of light!


I need this screamed into my ear so loudly that every part of my being will absorb it, the road is tough and sometimes you wonder if it's worth it. You can't quit when you are almost at the end of the race. I doubt my strength these days, It's like I'm swimming in the ocean and waves keep coming some small and others leave you in darkness. The truth is though, there's always light and why I have to go through this when I know I'm Queen enough?! :) There are some battles that craft you so deeply it doesn't seem like you'll catch a full break.

*Sigh

Sma.
xx

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about time like that! It really puts things into perspective, we should value every single moment and live for today! I, personally, need to start doing this lol. I get so caught up in my daily tasks and worrying about menial things that may not be going right today when I have a brand new, unadulterated day waiting ahead of me! :) Gotta remember this, thank you so much for sharing!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete