Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MIRROR MOMENT!

I had a moment today, I went to the bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror and said “It’s good to be you right now”…and smiled. I wouldn’t change any course events have taken and all the experiences that shape me. The taste of life is becoming more defined; I have a full sense of my own boundaries, my personal challenges and the road I am yet to travel. I am continually blessed with good people in my life which makes the journey sweeter. There’s a lot to be said about the knowledge that comes with ageing, the searching changes, evolves from a doubtful ,foolish and naïve state into a quiet confidence and peace…maybe not fully there yet but I’m good. My eyes are wide open, ready to continue building the SMANGELE that I am, and oh how I love her… J

No comments:

Post a Comment